- Nations Cup is open for all nations. If you sign up, turn up.
- Each team is required to be able to play atleast one match on each of these dates:
- Saturday 21st April, 18CEST
- Sunday 22nd April, 18CEST
- Saturday 28th April, 18CEST
- Sunday 29th April, 18CEST
- By default all stages except finals will have 1 map. Finals will have 2 maps.
- In case of draw, the map of the next stages are played in order until a team wins both rounds.
- Stages (one map per stage is played by default):
- stage: ns_metal
- stage: ns_origin
- stage: ns_veil
- Finals will have ns_tanith and ns_eclipse
- Teams can play another map from the mapcycle above, but only if both teams agree
- Team leaders should follow the bracket and schedule pages and..
- Contact their next opponent in advance
- Decide a server together. In disagreement, consult an admin.
- Request an admin to setup a HLTV.
- If 15mins after a match date, either team lacks players, an admin is to be called
- The admin then waits for 5mins and a team lacking players receives a forfeit loss
- Servers admins should run ENSL rcon file which forces these settings.
- CAL-plugin is recommended but not mandatory. Screenshots have to available then for 7 days.
- Team leaders should inform the admins as soon as the match has been played.
- Behave properly towards staff and other players.
- Min. Rate 7000-25000; cl_updaterate 35-101; cl_cmdrate 35-101
- Each player is allowed to play only in one team
- Each player must have a stable ping below 180ms.
- Using 3rd party program affecting ns results in a ban and disqualification of the team in question.
All times on the website are currently in CEST (GMT+2). This might be useful (select Denmark - Copenhagen).